Most of tourists coming to Vietnam want to make a Hoi An tour. As you know, Hoi An is an ancient town located in the lower section of Thu Bon River, Quang Nam Province. It is about 30 kilometers south of Danang city. Hoi An was a bustling international trading port,a meeting place of the trading ships of Japan, China during the 17th and 18th centuries.
It is a special example of a traditional port city in Southeast Asia which has been well preserved. Most houses here are of traditional architecture dating from the 17th to the 19th century, and are along the narrow main streets. Besides, Hoi An is considered as a living museum of architecture and urban lifestyle.
With outstanding value,in the end of 1999, UNESCO has recognized the ancient town of Hoi An as a world cultural heritage.
1.Some famous destinations appearing in Hoi An tour
If you believe that Hoi An just has some ancient towns and many unique places, you should think again, . Because in the central of the city , there are more than a dozen of attractive places. There are some typical suggestion:
- Phuc Kien (Kim An Pagoda ): 46 Tran Phu Street, Hoi An
- Cau Pagoda (Japanese Bridge, Vien Kieu): Hoi An Center.
- The phrase of museum: museum of folklore, museum of cultural history , museum of ceramic trade in Hoi An, museum of Sa Huynh Culture…
- The cluster of old houses: Thang Quan ancient house, Tan Ky ancient house, Phung Hung house …
- Traditional houses for art performances, workshops and crafts for musical instruments and traditional myths on Hoang Van Thu street, ….
2.How can you book an accommodation?
This town is famous for tourism so some service of hotels, motels and homestay here are very developed. But you still have to find out some necessary information when booking hotels in Hoi An. You should book rooms as soon as possible when you decide to make a Hoi An tour. Tourists can refer booking through dulich9.com for more details and costs for your accommodation.
3.What will you do when staying here?
According to the experience of some tourists, you should join more and more activities if you can because there are a lot:
- Cham island with pristine beauty, rustic can bring you a lot of beautiful photos. You can sleep homestay or camping on the island.
- It’s so great if you swim in An Bang beach. This is one of the 50 most beautiful beaches on our planet.
- Cua Dai Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches, the most poetic beach in Vietnam with white sand and green palm trees . This is really an ideal beach for enjoying your holiday with coconut water.
- Hoi An villages: Kim Bong carpentry village, Thanh Ha pottery village,Tra Que Vegetable Village. You can become a real farmer in one day with many interesting activities
This ancient town is really a paradise of food. In Hoi An tour, we cannot miss these special cakes- dumplings and cauldron. It takes three years to become an expert at making Dumplings and Cauldron cake, two types of shrimp dumplings made from translucent white dough bunched up to look like a rose
Moreover, here are some suggestion in Hoi An tour that you must try, such as: Hoi rice pancake (in Phan Chu Trinh alley; 45/51 Tran Hung Dao); Wet cake (food street along the Huaihe River); Mi Quang, Dirt Cake , Cao Lau,….0